March 11, 2015
Release 3.0.2 is a stable version with important fixes in the core & Python bindings.
- On *nix, only export symbols that are part of the API (instead of all the internal symbols).
- Do not consider 0xF2 as REPNE prefix if it is a part of instruction encoding.
- Fix implicit registers read/written & instruction groups of some instructions.
- More flexible on the order of prefixes, so better handle some tricky instructions.
- REPNE prefix can go with STOS & MOVS instructions.
- Fix a compilation bug for X86_REDUCE mode.
- Fix operand size of instructions with operand PTR .
- Fix a bug where arm_op_mem.disp is wrongly calculated (in DETAIL mode).
- Fix a bug on handling the If-Then block.
- Sanity check for the input size for MIPS64 mode.
- Compile capstone.dll with static runtime MSVCR built in.
- Fix a compiling issue of Cython binding with gcc 4.9.